Super Screen™ is a brand of screening here at East Coast Electric Screening, we just LOVE! We have been in the screening business for many, many years and have yet to come across a type of screening that is better than this product. We encourage our customers to consider Super Screen™ screening for the following reasons:
- Super Screen™ is very durable. Older screening was made of fiberglass. That type would lose its elasticity over time. Over the course of a 7-year test, Super Screen only lost 1% of its strength. The test exposed it to sunlight and weather conditions.
- Pet owners should invest in this type of screening. Pets can wreak havoc on screens when they see another dog walking by or want to get out to chase a squirrel, etc. Super Screen™ makes claw marks from pets barely even visible. This reduces the number of times that you will need to replace your screens due to scratches.
- Believe it or not, these screens are tear-proof and puncture-proof. The strands are extra strong, yet still very lightweight. The company that makes Super Screen™ has a special technology that makes their screens very strong.
- In Florida, mold and mildew abound due to the humidity levels. These organisms readily attach to screening around lanais and pool cages. The fabric used in Super Screen resists mildew, which is sought after by homeowners.
- The sun here in Florida can be extreme. Super Screen™ is fade resistant. They are manufactured with a UV protectant, which keeps your screens looking new year after year.
- The small hold sizes available help keep out even the tiniest of bugs. You can enjoy your lanai or pool area without the need for bug repellant. The sizes offered can be so small that it can even block up to 50% of the sun’s rays.
This amazing screening even comes with a 10-year limited warranty. That is unheard of in the screening industry. Trust us, we know! Contact us here at East Coast Electric Screening 888-41SCREEN or visit our website at EastCoastElectricScreening.com for more information and to schedule a consultation.
The hot, muggy summer months are almost behind us. At times now, you can even feel a touch of coolness in the air. Now that it is October, we have the winter months to look forward to in Florida. The winter season is a beautiful time of the year down here and many people like to enjoy the cooler weather on their lanais. Our motorized electric screens make it easy to transition from an open area to an enclosed, more private area for you and your family to enjoy.
With the cooler months coming, you might want to take some time to inspect your current screens. If they need cleaning or repair, now is the time to do it. If they need replacing, then we highly recommend motorized electric screens. Not only will they be easier to raise and lower, but your friends, family, and neighbors will think highly of the technology. We can’t tell you how many compliments that we get on our own motorized screens in our own homes as well as our customer’s homes.
With the Zika virus spreading through the south Florida area right now, having some type of screening in place is crucial to avoid mosquito bites. Our Super Screen product is tough, won’t tear, and will keep little pesky biting and stinking bugs out of your living spaces.
You may decide, like a lot of Floridians, that once the weather cools a bit to turn off the air conditioner and open up the doors and windows to “air out” the house. It is always a nice option to be able to let fresh air into the home. The cross ventilation moves stale air from the summer out and cleans fresh air inside your home. Having motorized electric screens in place is ideal to fully enjoy your winter months. Call us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about the high-quality screening that we offer.
Contact us at East Coast Electric Screening by either visiting our website at www.eastcoastelectricscreening.com or call us at 888-41SCREEN.
Windows are fantastic for opening up airflow and letting more natural light into your home, but what if you has the option of leaving your doors wide open too?
Our custom manual retractable screens for single doors or French doors will allow you to air your house on breezy days without the fear of bugs coming in or children or pets getting out.
When you are able to leave the doors open, it visually creates a far larger area making your home look and feel more spacious. Wonderful when entertaining guests as well as just enjoying your home by yourself.
If you have pets these door screens are wonderful. The Super Screen material is pet snag resistant and animals love to lay looking outside. This gives them an expanded window on the world with no visual interruptions. Windows are almost never at their eye level, so this is a real treat!
Our retractable door screens retract smoothly into a sleek, discreet housing installed inside or outside the door frame. Because of the modern compact design they do not disturb or distract from the look of the home and are secure even during hurricanes.
Give East Coast Electric Screening a call today for a FREE estimate at (561)-746-2622. We back our SuperScreen with a 10 Year Warranty. Now serving Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River Counties. www.eastcoastelectricscreening.com