Super Screen™ is a brand of screening here at East Coast Electric Screening, we just LOVE! We have been in the screening business for many, many years and have yet to come across a type of screening that is better than this product. We encourage our customers to consider Super Screen™ screening for the following reasons:
- Super Screen™ is very durable. Older screening was made of fiberglass. That type would lose its elasticity over time. Over the course of a 7-year test, Super Screen only lost 1% of its strength. The test exposed it to sunlight and weather conditions.
- Pet owners should invest in this type of screening. Pets can wreak havoc on screens when they see another dog walking by or want to get out to chase a squirrel, etc. Super Screen™ makes claw marks from pets barely even visible. This reduces the number of times that you will need to replace your screens due to scratches.
- Believe it or not, these screens are tear-proof and puncture-proof. The strands are extra strong, yet still very lightweight. The company that makes Super Screen™ has a special technology that makes their screens very strong.
- In Florida, mold and mildew abound due to the humidity levels. These organisms readily attach to screening around lanais and pool cages. The fabric used in Super Screen resists mildew, which is sought after by homeowners.
- The sun here in Florida can be extreme. Super Screen™ is fade resistant. They are manufactured with a UV protectant, which keeps your screens looking new year after year.
- The small hold sizes available help keep out even the tiniest of bugs. You can enjoy your lanai or pool area without the need for bug repellant. The sizes offered can be so small that it can even block up to 50% of the sun’s rays.
This amazing screening even comes with a 10-year limited warranty. That is unheard of in the screening industry. Trust us, we know! Contact us here at East Coast Electric Screening 888-41SCREEN or visit our website at EastCoastElectricScreening.com for more information and to schedule a consultation.
If you are from the northern areas of the United States, you may not be familiar with garage door screens. Since the weather down here in Florida is ideal for an outdoor lifestyle most of the year, keeping the garage door open to keep sunlight and air flowing can be beneficial to homeowners.
A garage screen is a screen that rolls down at the garage door opening. Since houses in Florida are not able to have basements due to the shallow water table, homeowners turn to their garage for additional living space. Some people use the garage as a wood workshop, an art studio, or a “man cave”. Others convert it to a play area for their children, a place to craft or even into a home office. Having a screen in these areas would be beneficial in many ways.
- Keep Bugs Out! By screening in the garage, bugs can be kept at bay so that you can enjoy the space without becoming a meal to insects. There is no need to cover yourself in bug spray while enjoying time in your garage space with a retractable screen.
- Air Flow A few seasons of the year, it isn’t terribly hot in Florida. So, many people will open up their windows and doors to air out the house after months of running the air conditioner. With a garage door screen, it allows fresh air to flow through the home easier.
- Sunlight. Having natural light flow into the garage is ideal if you are working on projects and need additional lighting. If you are hosting a party and watching the big game in your man cave, your party guests will appreciate a nice open space with lots of light to cheer on the team. Also, sunshine can affect moods, so getting a daily dose of it can impact your health in a positive way.
- Shade. Even with sunlight coming in, the screen provides some shade so you don’t need to concern yourself with sunscreen.
- Debris. Fallen leaves and outside debris won’t find its way into your garage when you have a garage screen.
- Safety. Having a garage screen can increase the safety of children and pets as well as deter thieves. You should always keep an eye on young children and pets, but by having your screen door down, it will be less likely that they can wander off and get lost. At the same time, it can help keep people out. Thieves will think twice about entering your garage to steal your golf clubs if you have a screen in place. It is another obstacle to get through, so they will most likely move on to the next house.
At East Coast Electric Screening, you can coordinate the screen color to the color of your house. This is perfect in that it will add to your home’s appearance and also creates a wonderful function that you can enjoy time and time again. With just the touch of a button, you can have a beautiful garage screen in place for any occasion.
Call East Coast Electric Screening today for a FREE estimate (561)-746-2622.