There are many reasons why we use Super Screen® for our screening projects. Your screens are exposed to outdoor elements such as strong winds, rain, heat, and insects. We want our customers to have every confidence that the screens that we install will hold up to whatever mother nature can send their way!
The benefits of having Super Screen® installed includes the following:
- They are puncture and tear proof. The very strong, yet lightweight woven strands are made from a new technology that stands up to tears and punctures. We are confident that it is nearly indestructible.
- They are fade resistant. The sun in Florida can beat down on your screens causing fading and flaking. Super Screen® does not allow that kind of deterioration by using a special UV protectant. By maintaining its original color and filtering, your screens will remain looking brand new for a very long time.
- They are mildew resistant. The fabric is treated with a special compound which resists growth of mildew. This is ideal for screens that cover lanais and pool cages.
- They are very durable. Super Screen® is superior to the old fiberglass screens that lose elasticity. A seven yr. test of the screens proved that they held up to sunlight and weathering with only a loss of 1% in strength.
- They stand up to pets. Claw marks are barely visible from cats and dogs, making the need to replace screens due to a scratch non-existent.
- Super Screen® offers two sizes of mesh. Both of the sizes stop mosquitos and insects from entering your living space. The tightest mesh that we offer blocks out 50% of the sun’s harmful UV rays!
Super Screen® is perfect for screen doors, windows, pool cages, screened in patios, lanais, and patios. We are so confident in this product. It even comes with an unprecedented 10 yr. limited warranty! If you are need of screen repair, replacement or installation of a new screen, please contact East Coast Electric Screening. Visit our website at www.eastcoastelectricscreening.com or call us at 888-41SCREEN.